Adding Solely Fruit Jerky to a seasonal salad is a fast, easy and delicious way to elevate your next meal! We combined our tasty Organic Mango Jerky with colorful blueberries, strawberries, pomegranate seeds, radish, carrot and jicama in this batch of mixed greens with herbs and vinaigrette for a truly satisfying and flavorful salad! Eating the rainbow has never been easier!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries, tops removed & diced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 medium radishes, ends removed & diced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled & diced
- 1/4 cup jicama, peeled & diced
- 1 Solely Organic Mango Fruit Jerky, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 4 fresh mint leaves, minced
- 8 cup mixed greens, chopped
- Add the vinaigrette ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk together well.
- Add the salad ingredients (except mixed greens) to the bowl and toss in the vinaigrette.
- When ready to serve, add the mixed greens and toss once more.
- Serve between 4, storing any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Notes about the recipe: We loved our Organic Mango Fruit Jerky in this salad, but you can add any of our jerkies to a salad to increase its flavor, texture and nutrition! Try this salad with our Organic Banana Fruit Jerky or Organic Pineapple Fruit Jerky!
Credit: Recipe prepared by Sarah Steffans