Simple takes the win in this recipe for Banana Pasta with Broccoli! Keep a few staple items in your pantry such as olive oil, lemon, sea salt, and black pepper to make a quick vinaigrette to toss your broccoli and Solely Green Banana Pasta.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4-6 minutes
- 1 box (3 cups dry) Solely Banana Pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups chopped steamed broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Fill a medium pot about two-thirds full with water and bring to a boil. When boiling, add the Solely Banana Pasta and boil until soft, 3-4 minutes.
- Strain pasta in a colander and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, add the olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, and black pepper to a mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Add steamed broccoli and mix well again.
- Add the cooked banana pasta to the bowl.
- Toss together until everything is coated in the vinaigrette. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve between 3.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Notes about the recipe: Add some protein to this dish by serving alongside grilled chicken, shrimp, or your favorite Vegan protein!
Credit: Recipe prepared by Sarah Steffans