This high-protein fruit smoothie uses Solely Organic Dried Mango Strips that have been hydrated in water to give it extra sweet flavor without any added sugar. Be sure to use pea protein powder that has zero additives or sweeteners; pea protein as the only ingredient is the way to go!
Prep Time: 5 minutes + 10 minutes to hydrate dried mango
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1 cup purified water or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 medium banana
- 2 scoops unsweetened & plain pea protein powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- 4 Solely Organic Dried Mango Strips (soaked in hot water for 10 minutes, then drained)
- 2-3 Solely Organic Dried Mango Strips
- Add all smoothie ingredients to a blender and pulse on high speed until very creamy.
- Pour into 2 serving glasses and garnish with additional mango strips.
Notes about the recipe: You can easily replace the frozen blueberries in this smoothie with mango, raspberries or strawberries, all are equally delicious and nutritious!
Credit: Recipe prepared by Sarah Steffans