Who knew that you can have a delicious and nutritious pasta dinner on the table in under 15 minutes, including the time to boil the water!? Toss our Banana Fusilli Pasta with your favorite prepared marinara sauce, fresh basil and parmesan cheese for an epic dinner any night of the week!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4-6 minutes
- 1 box (3 cups dry) Solely Banana Pasta
- 3 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
- Fill a medium pot about two-thirds full with water and bring to a boil. When boiling, add the Solely Banana Pasta and boil until soft, 4-6 minutes.
- Strain pasta in a colander and set aside.
- Add marinara sauce to a mixing bowl, followed by the cooked pasta and half of the fresh basil.
- Toss together until the pasta is coated in the sauce.
- Garnish with freshly grated parmesan and the rest of the fresh basil.
- Serve between 3.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Notes about the recipe: This recipe is delicious on its own, and is also tasty with added protein, such as ground sausage, chickpeas, or shrimp! Let us know how you like it best!
Credit: Recipe prepared by Sarah Steffans