Ready for a cookie recipe that is so delicious, you will be wondering where they were all your life? These Peanut Butter Banana Bitecoin Cookies have a delicate crunch to every bite to balance their chewy texture. Finally, you don’t have to wait for a bunch of bananas to ripen to enjoy their sweet flavor in a dessert because Solely has already captured ripe bananas in these Bitecoins!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 9-10 minutes
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup raw oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 14 Organic Bitcoins, minced
- Sea salt for sprinkling on top of the cookies fresh out of the oven
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Add the egg to a mixing bowl and stir well. Stir in the pure vanilla extract and the natural peanut butter until well-combined.
- Add the coconut sugar, raw oats and baking soda and mix very well, making sure that any clumps of coconut sugar get broken down into the dough.
- Stir in the minced Solely Organic Banana Bitcoins until well-combined.
- Form 8 golf ball-sized balls and arrange them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Slightly flatten them with your fingers or the back of a spoon and bake in the oven for 9-10 minutes. They will be very soft when you remove them from the oven but will harden as they cool. Sprinkle sea salt over each cookie.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the baking tray.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Notes about the recipe: We used crunchy peanut butter in these cookies, but you can also use creamy.
Credit: Recipe prepared by Sarah Steffans