Can a hearty and delicious meal get any easier than this? We don’t think so! In this recipe, we paired our Banana Fusilli Pasta with jarred alfredo sauce and garnished it with freshly chopped parsley. You can use any alfredo sauce that you prefer, whether that is a classic version, or vegan or keto!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4-6 minutes
- 1 box (3 cups dry) Solely Banana Pasta
- 2 cups prepared alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Fill a medium pot about two-thirds full with water and bring to a boil. When boiling, add the Solely Banana Pasta and boil until soft, 4-6 minutes.
- Strain pasta in a colander and pour pasta in a serving bowl.
- Add prepared alfredo sauce to the pasta.
- Toss together until the pasta is coated in the sauce.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve between 3.
Store any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Notes about the recipe: This recipe is delicious on its own, and is also tasty with added protein, such as seasoned grilled chicken breast or juicy shrimp. Let us know how you like it best!
Credit: Recipe prepared by Sarah Steffans