Taste all of the vibrant flavors of the Mediterranean in this recipe using our simple and delicious Banana Pasta! This dish is perfect to make in advance to enjoy at a picnic, or packed in your lunch for work or school! Solely Organic Banana Fusilli Pasta is made from organic green bananas that cooks and tastes like traditional pasta.
Servings: 2 to 3
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 4-6 minutes
1 box (3 cups dry) Solely Banana Pasta
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasonings
1/2 teaspoon dried garlic powder
1 medium red bell pepper, seeded & chopped
1 medium zucchini, ends removed & chopped
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup sliced kalamata olives
1/4 cup fresh basil, minced
1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Fill a medium pot about two-thirds full with water and bring to a boil. When boiling, add the Solely Banana Pasta and boil until soft, 4-6 minutes.
- Strain pasta in a colander and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop up the veggies and mince the fresh herbs.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a large mixing bowl and gently toss together until well-combined.
- Pour the pasta into the bowl and toss together so that the pasta is fully coated in the mixture.
Store any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Credit: Recipe prepared by Sarah Steffans